Nick Harauz is a certified Adobe, Apple, and Avid trainer.
Nick has an uncanny ability to engage his students and create a level of relatedness that keeps them coming back for more. Since 2002, Nick has also worked with domestic and international brands, offering a wide variety of video production and motion graphic services. He has worked with clients such as Proctor & Gamble, Diageo, Virgin Mobile, Nando's, Visa and Blackberry.
In 2013, Nick wrote his first book on Apple Motion 5, which is available on Amazon. He spoke at Adobe MAX in 2018 for Adobe and at the launch of CC 2014 in Toronto . Currently, Nick is writing a book in Photoshop for 2021. When he is not teaching, travelling, or creating video content, Nick can be found on his new e-bike.
- VR Productions Workshop Day 1
- Friday, October 8 • 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM PT
- Creating Stylistic Shots with Mobile Devices
- Sunday, October 10 • 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM PT
- An Intro to Particle Animation in After Effects
- Monday, October 11 • 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM PT
- Artificial Intelligence in Postproduction: AI in Video Editing, Motion Graphics and VFX
- Monday, October 11 • 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM PT
- Working with Closed Captions in Premiere Pro and Final Cut
- Tuesday, October 12 • 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM PT
- The Technology Balancing Act
- Tuesday, October 12 • 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM PT